Lonely

The room can be full of people yet I feeling like I am the only one. My bed can have another body but I turn my back to their side. I was born a lonely person. There is no flowery or poetic description to tell the world what it is like to feel trapped inside myself. Loneliness is a sensation like taste our touch or smell that leaves you wanting a bite of something. It is like my skin is too hard to penetrate the sweet core. I can be surrounded like a swarm, yet I feel cold while you feel warm. SNAP SNAP snap out of it. If I snap anymore I will break in pieces. I am fractured enough from my chemical moods. I feel up then down. There is no ceiling when you hit the floor. Or the bottom.

Comments

  1. I am the same way to a T. I try to embrace it though. Kind of like "I'm in my own world and I'm the only one lucky enough to be here."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good way to look at it. Thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. This is a helpful description. I think people use this word different ways. I remember you writing that someone was a "lonely" person. I wondered what you meant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Tar Heroin 10 questions answered

Jamie

Another chapter in dopesick love