Letting Things Go

Sometimes I need to learn to cut my losses and move on. There are things I can not fix. There are situations I cannot change with love. There are people who by no fault of their own, are not compatible with me or my recovery.

It is hard for me to let things go. I feel like a failure some how when something is not working in my life. I want to fix it, control it, manipulate the outcomes to make something work for me. When I have expectations, I am always left disappointed in the end. 

What are the things in your life that are taking up too much of your energy and time? What would it feel like to let go of those things? I only have so much time and energy. My love is endless but my time is limited. It is time to adjust my priorities. 


Comments

  1. I feel like this toward some of my defects of character.. but I guess that's all n Gods time (provided I do the footwork) right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clear out the negative. Make room for the positive to come in.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Tar Heroin 10 questions answered

Jamie

Another chapter in dopesick love