Story I contributed to for Vice

I would love to get everyone's thoughts on this story here

Comments

  1. What about the pharmaceutical companies pushing these drugs to the doctors? Purdue Pharma especially. These guys are the real source pumping out millions of pills. In my opinion, the doctors, patients, and dealers are swept away by the money or the high offered by prescription drugs. All to serve big pharma's money addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought is that no doctor, no dealer, no pharma company made me go to the park, buy tar, bring it home and smoke it on foil while hidden away in my bedroom. But at the same time I think charging doctors for mis-prescribing makes some sense because they should be held to a higher standard and it probably is a deterrent, Complicated issue. .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Tar Heroin 10 questions answered

Jamie

Another chapter in dopesick love