Two consenting adults

I went to pull my pants off. The customer was anxious to get to the goods. Around the world in thirty minutes or hopefully less. The abscess on my upper thigh had busted this morning. The puss had dried into a crust that sealed my tights onto my body. I didn’t want to pull to hard. Not only would it create suspicions (“look no tracks”)- there were no visible marks on my arms. Those veins had exited long ago. Tugging too hard at the fabric of this Petri dish of a garment would be painful.

He took a long pull from his pipe. I guess crack was somehow different from heroin. I had broken my    own rule here. Drugs and money didn’t mix. I liked my customers a little less rough around the edges. But today a girl has bills to pay. Find luck where you make it.

“Shhh. Shhh.” The John whizzes past me to hit the light switch “Shhhhhh.” He hushes me again as he gets down towards the floor. The FBI clearly has this room staked out for his twenty shot. I’m glad I got my money upfront but also he’s a big motherfucker. I begin to size up my options for weapons. Instead of pulling his dick out, he reaches in his pocket for his keys. Attached, it a tiny flashlight. Unless he wants to examine my pussy with this, I’m going to find a way to bounce.

We both sit in silence. Me, with one leg out of my pants. Him, with one eye to the peep hole of the hotel room door. We are at a stalemate. I hit the remote to turn the tv on. He quickly snatches it out of my hand. “Don’t you hear that?” No motherfucker I do not. This is why I do not mess with crack. I pull my pants leg back on. Maybe he still has that weed to calm his nerves. The time is slowly ticking  away. Soon, my dealer won’t answer his phone. When dude starts taking apart the bed frame to push against the door, I unzip the deadbolt and run out into the hallway. If he catches me, I might get a black eye but I got his $50 tucked away for safe keeping.

No one got hurt that night.
Two consenting adults wasting each other’s time.

Please excuse typos.


Comments

  1. That's interesting. I too figured out at some point that stockings were extremely practical and almost everyone finds sexy so leaving them on isn't seen as suspicious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Tar Heroin 10 questions answered

Jamie

Another chapter in dopesick love